The music lending library is located at Heidi Kohne's house, located in Portland on NE 77th Avenue. This collection is formerly known as the Music Swap. The collection has grown by some 1000 pieces, thanks mostly to the Multnomah County Library and the estates of Ed Charman, Margaret Witschard, and Mitch Groh. We cannot accept any new donations at this time.
The library includes music for organ, piano, choir, vocal solo, and a smattering of other instrumentations, mostly aimed at church music. Due to space limitations, hymnals and orchestral music cannot be accepted.
Until all the music is cataloged, this service is closed for general perusal. After the cataloguing, that listing will be available here in electronic format for viewing or download; check back here for updates.
At this time, mostly because of the sheer size of the collection, please don't request for any particular work until the cataloguing has happened.